Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jk folow me jogging

Every night 10.00pm till 12.00 might i will going jogging around town to make sure my healthy are good. i will park my scooter at my usual place bukit bintang. and i will walk thru jalan bukit bintang. to puduraya, strait to merdeka square , direst to pertama complex and turn balc to merdeka square, back to puduraya and starait to bukit bintang. and everynight one of my monkey will follow as my bodyguard hehehe.
And i fikll very safe when i bring my monkey , no one dare to come close to me.

If a homeless cat could talk, it would probably say, 'Give me shelter, food, companionship and love, and I will be yours for life!"

1 Comments:

Blogger akudandia said...

comeynya monkey tu.. berbaju biru..

May 11, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home