Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Return Back To Jungle Good Bye Anak



One Chinese guy comes to bukit bintang meet, as he knows I have 3 monkeys. He asks if I can help him. He has one baby monkey that he buys from shop few months ago. But now he gets jobs in Singapore so no one can taking care the monkey. He asks me if I can take the monkey. I said I cannot. I already have 3 monkeys, 1 I rescue. 1 I take from friend to make sure that one has couple. And another 1 Arabian guy gives to me because he cannot bring home to his country. This Chinese guy really begging me to help him. If I don’t want to help he just want to throw away the baby monkey in the place have many trees. I thinking back where have kind of jungle around Kuala lumpur area. The baby monkey will die. He might go to road side.



After I am thinking back what he said. I agree to take that baby monkey. I bring home .I keep for week. And I call wildlife departments asking their advice. They ask me to send the baby monkey to their department and they will train that baby monkey to eat jungle fruit and after ok they will send the baby monkey to real jungle side. I agree with that. And yesterday I send the baby monkey to wildlife department. Even my heart is sad. But it batter before I getting fall in love with that baby monkey. They promise to me that the baby monkey will send to jungle side as soon as possible.



Help me with money not with words.buy thing using money not words. thank
jamilkucing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home