Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, December 4, 2009

Relax My Mind At Waterfall

Every wednesday i will bring my monkey to any waterfall near kuala lumpur area to relax my mind. one week in bukit bintang i need to face alotts of thing , crazy arabic people , pretanding and pretander people , people just wnat to find problem with me , people who just wany to see and ask question for them self , people who just wnat to take photo free.
Witah the atitude stupid malaysians police which realy dont know how to judge which one is right which one is wrong. when come to tourist everything their right. even sometime they have some f...k tourist who never learn how to respect other people thing.come to other people country but still want to make like their own country , mostly arabic people ( what i mean arabic people is people from middle east )
So water fall is the place for me to rest my mind from thingking all this bullshit thing.
You want to join me just tell me. mostly people from oversea which working here.



Help me to help abandoned animals. but if you have HEART..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home