Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, December 10, 2010

Rare phenomena.....


Always when we saw bagger we will give something mostly money, to help them some, maybe in Malaysia mostly people will give rm 1 - rm2, but have you seen Bagger give donation to help abandoned animals. It rare phenomena right. But it happens at my place every 2 days. This lovely heart guy will stopped buy to pun 10 cent / 20 cent or 50 cent. Only god knows how I fill when I saw him doing that.




It shame when I saw people , rich , educated , smart but when they stopped over at my place they just want to pets the cats, just want asking question about cats, just want to seeing it , or just want to taking pic. But to give donation no way. I am really sorry to say. Mostly my own races Malay. To be hornets they never have heart to help. Within 100 people maybe 10 will do that but others just smile showing white teeth. Than go away. I know some Malay people don’t like the way I am saying it but that the fact.


Surah Ghafir : 7-9Hadis Riwayat Muslim Bermaksud :"Pada setiap pagi seorang itu pasti di sertai oleh dua malaikat yang berdoa : Ya Allah berikanlah kerosakan terhadap orang yang enggan membelanjakan hartanya untuk bersedekah ",sedangkan yang lain berdoa : " Ya Allah berikanlah pengantian terhadap orang yang gemar membelanjakan hartanya kepada kebaikan ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home