Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Need your support montly . sumbangan bulanan di perlukan...

The photo that you see is the massage center. This massage centre is above the spot that I park everyday in bukit bintang. And guess what they support me rm 100/ monthly to help abandoned animals. What about you.

As that I will move to new place I need support from 12 people who can support me rm 100 monthly permanents to help me paying house rental. (Off souse someone will said, why should we pays his house rental.) If you saying that. That mean you didn’t see what I do. You never respect what I do. You never appreciate what I do. Should you call your self animal’s lover?

In case the cat’s garden already started. I will request you to stop help me. Ok than hope you can be donor rm 100/ monthly. I need to take terrace house because about all this cats. So support me ok.





Pusat urut kepunyaan cina di atas tempat jamil mencari rezeki di bukit bintang menyumbang rm 100 sebulan untuk membantu jamil menjaga kucing kucing terbiar ini. mereka cina bukan islam, tempat urut pulak tu. tetapi berbakti kepada haiwan. anda bagaimana ?

Jamilkucing ingin mencari 12 orang yang snaggup menyumbang rm 100 sebulan untuk membantu jamil membayar sewa rumah. ya tentu ada yg akan kata ( ade pulak rumah sewa dia kita bayar ) itu maknanya anda tidak nampak apa yang saya lakukan. anda langsung tidak appriciate apa yang saya buat. anda tidak seperti mereka -mereka ini. jika benar anda animals lover dan kasihkan kucing kucing terbiar yg saya selamatkan sudilah menjadi penyumbang rm 100 / sebulan.

Tetapi jika di takdirkan taman kucing sudah terjadi saya akan minta anda hentikan sumbangan. saya hanya perlukan 12 orang penyumbang tetap.


MAY BANK BERHAD

MAY BANK (KUALA LUMPUR MAIN)
JAMIL BIN ISMAIL
ACCOUNT NO: 164016046536
For oversea Donors Sort Code: (MBBEMYKL)

BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD
JKCR ANIMALS CARE
ACCOUNT NO : 12-122-01-000920-2
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamilkucing-Ppkskl-Selangor-Kuala-Lumpur/104454572976604?sk=wall
http://ppkskl.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home