Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Carbone Family From Australian

 Last night one lady comes with one boy. To my place at bukit bintang. First thing came out from that lady mouth is YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER ME. I laugh. Of cause I remember her. Even I meet hundred of people one day thousand of people one week, hundred thousand of people one month. From all over the worlds. Yes it hard for me to remember. But I YOU ARE THE GOOD PERSON people will remember you forever. They are so good last time they meet me. They know what to do if they want to take pic. Everyday they come and see me. Almost 4-5 days. Well only idiot will forget good people. Right hehehe



 Last 1-2 month they meet me at bukit bintang. But that time the daughter coming and taking photo with JK. And today the mother coming again but this time with the son, because she’s forgot to bring camera. So we using my Xperia phone to take photo. And she gives me her face book. To this family thank for visiting me again. It my pleasure to entertain your family. And welcome to Malaysians.




MAY BANK BERHAD : 
MAY BANK (KUALA LUMPUR MAIN)
 JAMIL BIN ISMAIL 
ACCOUNT NO: 164016046536 
For oversea Donors Sort Code: (MBBEMYKL) 

BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD 
 JKCR ANIMALS CARE 
ACCOUNT NO : 12-122-01-000920-2 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home