Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Really Touch By This Email

From: ......................@opaskul.com.my
To: nakcuba2000@yahoo.com
Subject: congrats n respect
Date: Mon, 9 dec 2009 20:47:53 +0800



Dear Jamil,

i saw read your story in guang ming daily news paper today n felt very proud and touched by your love to cats and what u did for them. My wife is scared of animals eventhough she still don't like my cute hamsters which i have at home. I've tried talking to her to take in one cat but the answer would be ...."it's either me or the cat....." ....what can i do? i work midnite shift n spend most day time free and thought of having a pet cat as 'teman' or companion. I envy/jeolous of you that you are able to keep and play with so many loving cats . I respect and applaud what you have done for the cats and hope that you continue do so.....in this case.....JAMIL BOLEH!!!

Cat-lover,
sam/Klang


Help me to help abandoned animals. but if you have HEART..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home