Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby and BABY.

Babykey try to grab someting from Baby


Her name is hard to pronounce but everyone call her baby. shes working as tour guide from finland . she always bring tourist from finland to malaysia.and everytime she come to malaysia she will sure come and visite me , and she not coming empty , she will make sure the donation will go first.she love the cats and mostly my monkey babykey. she always bring candy or snikers for babykey. and she always ask her tourist to visite me. to baby thank you very much for your kindness and hornestly loving animals. you always welcome to malaysia and to my place.






Help me to help abandoned animals.Only if you have HEART..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home