Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shakilu and shakirin


My name is jamil ismail or people call me Jamilkucing (Jamil is my name, kucing is cats). I am doing charity for abandoned animals (Cats) presently as my jobs. And I am doing it alone for almost 10-12 Years. Without help from Governments or any corporate sponsor. So I am working it alone everyday every time to raising money to buy food, medication, for all the cats I rescue. I didn’t get help from Malaysia governments cause in malaysians Animals in not to importent to help or love. . And for Malaysians corporate people they only will help me if I have good relationship with minister, royal family. Or and vvip in Malaysia. .But what can I do that is Malaysians style. SO I request from anybody from all over the worlds who have heart for animals to help me buy sending some support for me daily, weekly or monthly, you can find my bank account at my blog wall.

Thank you

Jamil Bin Ismail




MAY BANK BERHAD;
MAY BANK (KUALA LUMPUR MAIN)
JAMIL BIN ISMAIL
ACCOUNT NO: 164016046536
For oversea Donors Sort Code: (MBBEMYKL)

PUBLIC BANK:

PUBLIC BANK (Kuala Lumpur CITY MAIN OFFICE)

JAMIL BIN ISMAIL

ACCOUNT NO: 4-9419908-25

For oversea Donors Sort Code: (PBBEMYKL)

Surah Ghafir : 7-9Hadis Riwayat Muslim Bermaksud :"Pada setiap pagi seorang itu pasti di sertai oleh dua malaikat yang berdoa : Ya Allah berikanlah kerosakan terhadap orang yang enggan membelanjakan hartanya untuk bersedekah ",sedangkan yang lain berdoa : " Ya Allah berikanlah pengantian terhadap orang yang gemar membelanjakan hartanya kepada kebaikan ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home