Jk Shaki Jamilkucing tv

google.com, pub-0383258808248401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust Between Animals and Human


My monkey ( Babykey ) shedule when arrive at bukit bintang is .play alone while i prepare everything about cats. always she never disturb me ,after done i will put cloth on her , let her paly around for are while maby 10 minute , after that she will drink are box of dutchlady fullcream milk .after finish her eye starting fill asleep.and she will sleep around one hour on me.

Sometime helping me look for flies at my cats hehehe



To make animals trust human are the hardest job to do. Human you can tell them sweet story, bagged them and their are so easy to trust you. But to make animals trust you is not easy. Mostly wild animals. Because animals know human attitude. Cannot be trusted. Human can change. They cannot loyal to anything. Everyone have experience what I say. Me I learn from the past,



I help many people but, did they repay back my help. Yes when we help people we didn’t asking for repay back right. But as human everyone should know what to do when people helping you. That natural.

I always talk with my animals that why mostly my animals trust me. I can carry them with my scooter, I can bring them anywhere, and I can bring them to swimming pool. To waterfall. I can ask them to do thing without forcing them. Until some maniac saying that I drug the cats, I use magic. If people said about magic. I am the person who sorry didn’t trust that entire bullshit.if people saying that I drug the animals. For everyone information in my country Malaysians drug can make you be hangg.drugh can make you go to prison for long time.

So my advise to animals lover the most secreat way to make animals love you.trust you ,belive you is passion , talk with them , love them hornestly , dont ever beat them. if you do that make sure you confort them back .make them calm. but to be hornest if start to beat them if hard to make them calm back. passion if most importent with animals.


Help me to help abandoned animals.Only if you have HEART..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave comment.if good and ok i will publish it. if rude or bullshit arios kabaretos lambrados.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home